Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Seasonal Obsession

One word: strawberries. These sweet little lovelies are appearing at breakfast (the bar is from GO MACRO, review coming soon,) lunch (pbj & baby carrots + green pepper on the side,) dinner (the burrito is an Amy's Kitchen burrito YUM,) and dessert. Oh, and snacks, too...

Please excuse my alien photos - it's kind of late at night, and I'm not exactly sure what happened with these two. Also excuse my random-ness, I'm kind of giddy & sleep right now. So...what have you all been up to? How was your Easter? The day before Easter was beautiful here - warm weather, blue sky - but Easter itself was rainy and gray. Boo! But at least no snow :) :) Why the double smiley-face? Well there's NO SCHOOL on Friday. Yay! How about another smiley just for fun? :) Can you tell I had a good day? :)

PS: I typed the final smile inadvertently. Seriously. Heehee. Also: these pictures are not a full day's eats, they are from different days (and mealtimes) throughout the week.

16 comments:

Alisa - Frugal Foodie  

Ooh, I haven't had one of those Go macro bars in ages. Some of them are really good!

Pearl  

ahhh i've never heard of a macro bar!

flower  

I love strawberries too, cant get enough of them :) Enjoy your day off school

Sylvie  

I love the time of year where straweberries start tasting of strawberries again!

VeggieGirl  

yyyyum!!!

Joelen  

I love strawberries and often have to have them on hand to snack on!

Lauren  

I love Amy's Burritos! And strawberries are my favorite fruit!

rediscoveringlauren  

hi hun
great eats :) especially the last pic...i love sammies :) and strawberries!
hope you had a wonderful easter!!
much love
xxxx

shelby  

I love it when Strawberries are at their peak and they are so sweet and juicy. Mmm.

Sharon  

Oh wow, strawberries!! =D

noobcook  

I luv strawberries! You are eating really healthy

Murasaki Shikibu  

We've had strawberries for some time now. I love them.

Those are really tiny portions of food. That's how much I eat when I'm on a diet!

Colleen  

I have been eating strawberries EVERYday lately - I can't get enough of them!

Elyse  

Mmm, I totally adore strawberries. I think I share your seasonal obsession!

Rosabela  

You made me laugh with this post. Cute.

I love strawberries and smilie faces too. Here are two for you.

:-) :-)

Take care!

Shopping Blog  

So, even though the links of london wedding attire is given the prime links jewellery focus, it is important to look into links of london uk issues like the choice of hair and make-up, cheap links of london shoes that compliment the attire and links london jewellery other such seemingly trivial yet very cheap watch charm important details.Things to Look Out for friendship bracelets by choosing, shoes that compliment your sweetie bracelets uk wedding attire perfectly. Make sure to not only Links london Chains focus on the look of the shoe but to also pay links london pendants attention to the material of the shoe.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP