Friday, February 13, 2009

A Local Gem: Harvest Lark Company

Wow, what's wrong with me? I've been meaning to post this review since SEPTEMBER (hence the lack of a photo) but I haven't gotten around to it until now. I could've sworn that I posted it before...if I have, please let me know. I am really embarrassed that I totally forgot to post about these awesome eats.

The Harvest Lark Company is based in good ol' KS. They sell bakery bars and snack mixes in many varieties. I have tried many of them, and I've enjoyed them all.

Cranberry Pecan: Delicious! This is one of my favorites for sure. Not too sweet, and not too tart.

Ginger Date: Not overly sweet...it's like gingerbread with dates mixed in.
Chocolate Chip: I have had actually chocolate chip cookies that could never compete with this flavor! The texture is great and the chocolate chips are not overwhelming.
Peanut Butter: This flavor was really tasty, like a peanut butter cookie.
Raisin Currant: A nice, semi-sweet flavor with a good, hearty texture.
Coco-Espresso: This flavor is okay, but it needs more espresso. I like my caffeine!
Raisin Currant Lark Snack Mix: Raisins, cashews, peanuts and Raisin Currant bakery bar trims make this granola-like snack mix perfect for breakfast, a snack or even dessert. The salty-sweet combination of flavors is addicting! I enjoyed it with almond milk or plain yogurt.

6 comments:

Sharon  

Oh wow, thanks for sharing. I have never heard of them before!

VeggieGirl  

Fabulous!!


As for who's filming me on my blog - my dad :-)

Pearl  

thank you for sharing!

aussirish  

thanks for sharing hun!
oh and yeah i love love love essential oils! theyre so fragrant and relaxing, and stronger than insence!
happy valentines day <333

River  

I'll take the Chocolate Chip and the Peanut Butter one, please!

Shopping Blog  

So, even though the links of london wedding attire is given the prime links jewellery focus, it is important to look into links of london uk issues like the choice of hair and make-up, cheap links of london shoes that compliment the attire and links london jewellery other such seemingly trivial yet very cheap watch charm important details.Things to Look Out for friendship bracelets by choosing, shoes that compliment your sweetie bracelets uk wedding attire perfectly. Make sure to not only Links london Chains focus on the look of the shoe but to also pay links london pendants attention to the material of the shoe.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP