Friday, February 13, 2009

A Local Gem: Harvest Lark Company

Wow, what's wrong with me? I've been meaning to post this review since SEPTEMBER (hence the lack of a photo) but I haven't gotten around to it until now. I could've sworn that I posted it before...if I have, please let me know. I am really embarrassed that I totally forgot to post about these awesome eats.

The Harvest Lark Company is based in good ol' KS. They sell bakery bars and snack mixes in many varieties. I have tried many of them, and I've enjoyed them all.

Cranberry Pecan: Delicious! This is one of my favorites for sure. Not too sweet, and not too tart.

Ginger Date: Not overly sweet...it's like gingerbread with dates mixed in.
Chocolate Chip: I have had actually chocolate chip cookies that could never compete with this flavor! The texture is great and the chocolate chips are not overwhelming.
Peanut Butter: This flavor was really tasty, like a peanut butter cookie.
Raisin Currant: A nice, semi-sweet flavor with a good, hearty texture.
Coco-Espresso: This flavor is okay, but it needs more espresso. I like my caffeine!
Raisin Currant Lark Snack Mix: Raisins, cashews, peanuts and Raisin Currant bakery bar trims make this granola-like snack mix perfect for breakfast, a snack or even dessert. The salty-sweet combination of flavors is addicting! I enjoyed it with almond milk or plain yogurt.

5 comments:

Anonymous  

Oh wow, thanks for sharing. I have never heard of them before!

LizNoVeggieGirl  

Fabulous!!


As for who's filming me on my blog - my dad :-)

Pearl  

thank you for sharing!

aussirish  

thanks for sharing hun!
oh and yeah i love love love essential oils! theyre so fragrant and relaxing, and stronger than insence!
happy valentines day <333

River (Wing-It Vegan)  

I'll take the Chocolate Chip and the Peanut Butter one, please!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP