- Superfood Slam: I was surprised about two things when I opened this bar; (1) it was green & (2) it had chocolate in it. I was not surprised, however, that it was absolutely delicious!
- Nutty Banana Blast: I thought I was eating a piece of banana bread. Amazing!
- Maple Pecan: Like a healthy pecan pie - I really liked this flavor.
- Koka Moka: A semi-sweet balance of chocolate and coffee with a deep brown color and solid taste.
- Cocoa Pistachio: This variety is a nice balance of chocolate and nuts.
- Cherry Pretzel: This bar needs less pretzels and a lot more cherries! It was my least favorite.
Overall, I really enjoyed the ProBars that I tried. A big thanks goes to Mr. Kendall Card over at ProBar for sending me these free samples! I really appreciate it. Trying to follow their concept of enjoying them as a meal replace, I had some for breakfast (Nutty Banana Boom, Mape Pecan) with fresh fruit and some for lunch (Superfood Slam) with a few lettuce leaves. They also work great as snacks. When I had 2.5 hours of volleyball practice after school, I knew I could count of a ProBar at lunch to keep me going.
Speaking of volleball....our City Tournament was on Friday. We played for 8 hours! We won every single match (2 games = 1 match) until our very last game. With a point differential of only two, we lost and took 2nd place. We had fun though, and it was a great season.